(AEN) Great School Site - from Minnesota

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 15:12:32 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I would like to treat you to the work of Blake School
in Minnesota. I just heard from Jill - the lower
school teacher today and she will be submitting a
lesson plan to Incredible Art Department
Lower School:
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/lower/index.html
Middle School:
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/middle/index.html
High School:
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/upper/index.html

High School teachers will want to check out -"Check
Out" too
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/upper/vgallery/v1.html
I can see a creative writing peice to go with your
product design units.

I have Blake School listed in Art Departments on IAD.

Send me any Great School Sites you come across in your
surfing. I am dedicating Great Sites on IAD to school
sites... I will list Great College sites too that YOU
recommend.

Judith Decker