(AEN) Bad Hair Day meets Name Design - on IAD

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 14:37:56 PST

Dear Gelato and all,

Pardon if this is a repeat....I sent this but it
didn't come through....Yahoo glitch again I suppose?

Here is the link to this lesson idea:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/subelem.htm

Scroll down to Bad Hair Day. Follow the links within
the lesson. The Ali drawing is actually from Princeton
Community School. Cathy's student work to come. Be
sure to listen to Bad Day in the Art Room too - by
Greg Percy - A must have for this project.

Judith Decker

P.S. IAD is Incredible Art Department - the whole name
doesn't fit in the subject line.