RE: Liquid Concentrated Watercolor

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 12:46:27 PST

Hi,
I've used plastic condiment containers with lids that I buy at restaurant supply stores like "Smart and Final" (California). In fact, I used to purchase a ton of my consumable art supplies from that store. We even used the square tops of foam food boxes (like the take home stuff) as print-making plates for the lower grades. You just press in a design with a pencil tip.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA