(AEN) Bad Hair Day meets Name Design - on IAD

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 14:15:10 PST

Dear Gelato and all,

You will just have to wait patiently for an image from
Cathy - but in the mean time, you can read about the
project and see examples from this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/subelem.htm
Scroll down to "Bad Hair Day". The image by Ali is
actually from Princeton Community School (link
included). Click all of the hyperlinks in the lesson
...and do listen to Bad Day in the Art Room by Greg
Percy - it is perfect for this lesson.

Enjoy!

Judith Decker