(IAD) See Blake School Art - Minnesota

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 16:07:50 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am trying with this post to send site updates as (IAD) meaning Incredible
Art Department. Yahoo just does not like me...Joan for Art Ed can not longer
post to Getty list for (AEN) posts...so lets try it this way (from me
anyways).

Now I wish I had saved this when I sent it on Yahoo...lesson learned. I will
just rewrite it.

Jill Hanson-Fahnoe emailed me today from Blake School Minnesota. She is the
lower school art teacher.
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/lower
I had asked her last spring for one of her lessons -- well ....she is going
to send it to us! More to come on that.

Check out the middle school and upper school too.
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/index.html

Those of you doing product design might want to explore vGallery "Check out"
http://www.blakeschool.org/arts/upper/vgallery/index.html
Neat idea to tie in creative writing with product design.

Blake School is listed in Art Departments on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artlinks.html
Affectionately referred to as the Heads Section.

I will feature them on Great Sites too.

Folks I want to continue featuring Great School Sites from here on out. Post
good ones you find.
Great Sites with special features and Incredible Artists just was not
getting much use. At least with the feature of school sites - some of the
school may get noticed. We shall see.

Oh and yes ... I am back to signing as "Judy".... I don't want to change my
Road Runner signature. So long "Joan"...she can no longer be "gracious"
(took 3 times to get one post through finally on Road Runner).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources

P.S. for Nick Brod... I know you don't read these posts....but is there any
way to archive the posts with out the email addresses? Now there is a new
virus going around that is certain to be picking up all of our email
addresses from the archives. This is just so frustrating to have to spend so
much time deleting Spam and Virus emails because we are putting our email
address out there to help art teachers. Some of us now receive hundreds a
day.

---