(AEN) Bad Hair Day meets name design - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 14:52:06 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Well...let's see if third time is a charm? I posted this twice with my Yahoo
account...now I will try Road Runner.
Folks - if the other two show up just ignore them.

This time I am at least sending it to the three people who might read
it.....

Here is where you will find the idea on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/subelem.htm
Scroll down to Bad Hair Day. Follow the links to Michal's lesson and
Bunki's....don't miss Greg Percy's "Bad Day in the Art Room" - It is perfect
for this lesson. Ali is from Princeton Community School (I have hers saved
to file and linked. I got permission before to put it on the page - just
haven't done that).

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/