Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Valentine's Days ideas - a wee bit late

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 08:30:21 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I do need to send all an apology who were searching Incredible Art
Department for Valentine's Days ideas. I honestly could not motivate myself
to put a page on the site this year to meet your needs. The good news is - I
have found many good ideas on Rebecca Engleman's site!
She has an idea for nearly every grade level...and the neat thing is - her
ideas are my ideas too so NOW I will have a kid's art sample to put with the
idea (of course crediting Rebecca and her school). I have more ideas - just
not art to go with them. Next year - there WILL be a page of ideas (if I
have Rebecca's permission - that is - I am pretty sure she will give it to

If anyone want to tag along on this page - send me an image and a short

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources