Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: virtual community  memories!

Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 18:25:20 PST

> Kathy, could you share a little more about the weblogs?  Are there sites
> you might recommend?
> Jan

Hi Jan, Actually the only art web log I know about is my own
We would love some feedback if you care to visit it. There are archives
back to November on the right side of the page.

However a google of "art education web log" came up with this: which seems to be just beginning--a
couple of posts there which look interesting and which appears to be a school
assignment site.

If you are interested in browsing a LOT of weblogs try which is a listing of over 16,000 web logs. Our teaching for artistic
behavior log is there but I do not know how it arrived. Do you have a web
kathy douglas