RE: Liquid Concentrated Watercolor

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 17:27:42 PST

        I have some and use them for calligraphy - I bought some tea light candleholders at the dollar store - heavy glass, tiny dish, along with a funnel. Poured the excess at the end of class into a small container to reuse. Not much waste.
        The Liquid Watercolors are also good when the project only calls for a single color - like a crayon resist where the paint is for the sky....

        Jan

---