RE: glue -PVA?

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 13:02:46 PST

actually...pva glue is supposedly acid free...its the glue that is most used
in book binding...to cover the board the is used for the covers and the
spine...there are several brands of this glue...usually they are only
available at fine art supply stores...or book binding stores...i know that
light impressions used to carry it...and dick blick carries it...i think...