Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) Catherine - Participation Rubrics

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 08:55:25 PST

Hi Catherine,

The easiest way to get a file that I posted is to ask
me offlist. I will send it to you right away. I DO NOT
save my posts to the list so I can not repost - BUT I
will give you the URLs for the files.

All of our posts are in the archives, too.

The only reason I am posting this to the list is
because someone asked ArtsEducators list if AEN was
down here is my TEST. Catherine is also
getting this offlist.

Have a great weekend all,

--- Catharine Ho <> wrote:
> Hello all, Yikes! I tried to copy the link to the
> rubric for listening
> skills and discussion skills for presentations that
> was posted a few days
> back

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department