(AEN) Catherine - Participation Rubrics

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 08:55:25 PST

Hi Catherine,

The easiest way to get a file that I posted is to ask
me offlist. I will send it to you right away. I DO NOT
save my posts to the list so I can not repost - BUT I
will give you the URLs for the files.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/group.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Participation.htm

All of our posts are in the archives, too.

The only reason I am posting this to the list is
because someone asked ArtsEducators list if AEN was
down again....so here is my TEST. Catherine is also
getting this offlist.

Have a great weekend all,

Judith

--- Catharine Ho <catharineho@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all, Yikes! I tried to copy the link to the
> rubric for listening
> skills and discussion skills for presentations that
> was posted a few days
> back

=====
Judith Decker