Re: virtual community memories!

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 07:13:13 PST

TwoDucks@aol.com wrote:

>Art teachers are among the most isolated education professionals. The
>Internet transforms us when it connects us.

>good luck
>Kathy Douglas
>http://knowledgeloom.org/tab
>http://tabchoiceteaching.blogspot.com/

You can say that again. And I feel like an endangered species at my school, being edged out by both p.e. classes and honors classes requirements. (I've suggested to my administration that, with a BFA and MFA plus fifty education hours I could teach Art Studio as an honors course. What a novel concept.)

I digress. What I really intended to write is that I am overjoyed at all of these web opportunities for support and solidarity, not to mention useful information. Hooray for us! J.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

---