RE: Liquid Concentrated Watercolor

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 06:12:19 PST

These Liquid Concentrated Watercolors are wonderful! There color is very strong. They can be deluted alittle. I just used them in 2nd grade. They had a horse drawn with black sharpie, then they could chose 2 colors to paint the horse.I told them to use a lot of paint.  I had stations set up for red + yellow, blue + green, magenta + turquoise, etc. Then we layed saran wrap over to get a texture.

---