RE: artsednet digest: February 19, 2004

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 03:28:14 PST

Hello all, Yikes! I tried to copy the link to the rubric for listening
skills and discussion skills for presentations that was posted a few days
back and deleted the whole digest instead! can anyone help and repost the
links? - it was very good, so those who may have missed it would appreciate
it as well. Initially, I did go and look at it but foolishly didn't save and
copy right away.
Many thanks, from Catharine in Hong kong - where so far we are SARS free,
where the bird flu hasn't been as big an issue this year as the media makes
it out to be. but the misquito visus dengue fever is threatening a comeback
though.

Linguaphone : Learning English? Get Japanese lessons for FREE
http://go.msnserver.com/HK/30476.asp

---