Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 17:39:31 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "John Bolton" <john2003@netcitytw.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:39:29 -0800
From: "John Bolton" <john2003@netcitytw.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:39:29 -0800
Subject: Hello
This electronic message transmission contains information that is confidential or privileged=2E The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above=2E If you are not the intended recipient=2C be aware that any disclosure=2C copying=2C distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited=2E
Dear friend=2C
I am MR JOHN BOLTON=2C a private financial consultant=2E I am the personal financial =2F business consultant to Mr=2E Hubert  =2C a foreigner who worked and died in U=2EK=2Ewithout any will=2E  I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients relatives immediate and extended=2C this has proved unsuccessful=2E
After several unsuccessful attempts=2C I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet and locate any member of his family but of no avail=2E Hence=2C I am contacting you=2E I need you to assist in securing the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where his huge deposits were lodged=2E Particularly=2C the bank where the deceased had a domicilliary account valued Twenty-six million=2C five hundred thousand =28$26=2E5m=29 United States Dollars=2E The bank has issued a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next one month=2E
Since I have been unsuccesful in locating the the relatives for over two years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased  so that the proceeds of this account valued at $26=2E5 million Dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money=2E 60% to me and 37% to you=2Cwhile 3% should be for expenses or tax as your government may reqiure=2E
I have all necessary documents to back up claims as Next of Kin on your behalf=2E All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through=2E I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law=2E Please get in touch with me by email to enable us discuss further=2E
Best regards=2C
JOHN BOLTON=2E