virtual community thesis project

---------

From: Karalee Serra (karalee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 15:04:54 PST

Hello everyone,

I have a request ... not sure if anyone is interested but I thought I would
give it a try. I am a graduate student from the Massachusetts College of
Art, majoring in art education and new media. I am currently working on my
thesis and was wondering whether or not anyone would be interested in being
interviewed.

My thesis is titled : Virtual Communities: An inquiry into the role of
virtual communities in the lives of artists and art educators. It's primary
aim is to learn how artists and art educators are incorporating online
communities into their lives. The secondary purpose, which some of you have
already heard about, is a virtual community specifically addressing the
creative needs of an art educator (http://www.cutxpaste.net - Ken Schwab's
art is now being featured. Thank you Ken!).

As part of my research, I intend to carry out email interviews with artists
and art educators, such as yourselves. Confidentiality is guaranteed, and
copies of the completed thesis will be delivered on request.

Please feel free to email me if you'd like to find out more about my thesis.
You may also check out http://www.karaleeserra.com/massart and
http://www.cutxpaste.net .

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Karalee Serra
karalee@simplyserra.com

---