Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) File for Sharing- Learning from Photographs

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 15:01:51 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

During the down time, I shared a file from Amanda Linn
for Learning from Photographs.
I changed her Word file to html and now it isn't as
pretty. I think if you save or copy it back into Word
it will work. I will link it up after I get the table
to line up right (which means recreating it in Front
Page - I'll get it done "soon"). I just wanted to get
the idea out to you so you can create your own viewing
sheets - How about doing one for learning from
paintings? learning from prints? etc.

Thanks for the idea and format Amanda - maybe you will
inspire others?

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources