Caricature art - see Andy DiConti's site

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 10:38:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

During the down time, I got a request for a lesson on
caricatures. I knew exactly who to contact for one.
This summer, Andy DiConti is going to submit one for
Incredible Art Department. Anyone who needs advice
right now might want to join Art Education list - that
is where you can get answers from Andy first hand
(until Getty subscribe feature gets back on the site).

Andy's this year:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/caricatures_2003.htm

Last year:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/caricatures.htm

Watch for a lesson page on IAD in the future.
Andy is one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to turn
in lesson plans....He is writing this up as a thank
you to the Getty list for all you have done for him.
Hats off to you Andy!

Judith