AEM: YES glue

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 05:55:33 PST

Yes glue should be soft enough to spread....I use my finger though a brush
would work also. However, I found an old jar last year.....and used a
big stick and some water....and mixed it back to a spreadable
consistency. This shouldn't be what you have to do with a new jar....but
with some muscle behind it...it did work just fine. It is a wonderful
glue for paper! lia