Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

When the list is down - and new job openings

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 18:50:39 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

During the Getty down time I received numerous
questions about the list....The easiest way to find
out if it is up and running is to check the archives:

If it looks like messages are being archived - then
send your post. There really is no need to send a
"test" message. I sent my "test" message on Sunday
announcing the job openings update to IAD - when it
got bounced - I knew the list was down.

Here is the update I have from NAEA:
I will only keep these on the iste for a short time.

If you need a back up for when the list goes down -
try Art Education list. The subscribe address is on
Incredible Art Department.

Do you Yahoo!?