RE: glue

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 18:29:35 PST

You might have older yes paste if it is too dried...it usually spreads well
with a brush...you have to push it around a bit...if you are doing paper
collage...or using it in chine colle, then using a pva (polly vinyl acetate)
glue works better...you still have to test it to see how thick is best for
what materials you are using...