glue

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 17:47:06 PST

Hi AEN folk,
Awhile back someone on this list recommended Yes Glue. I ordered some.
Just how do you use this stuff? It's really stiff. If you spread it with
a stiff brush, it still leaves lumps under your paper. I don't want to
add water as the directions say that will cause the paper to ripple.
What's the remedy for this and how do I use this stuff for professional
work? I'm doing colle'.

thanks
Gelato

---