Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: tempera paint

From: Tammy Parker (ymmatrekrap_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 19:13:03 PST

Thanks for all your ideas on reviving temerpa paint! I put it through the blender, and that seemed to work pretty well. It's a bit thin now, and separates just a bit between uses, but now it works to just shake it a bit and it's ready to use.

Theresa Parker <> wrote:

This may sound offbeat, but perhaps you could try putting the tempera
through a blender if you have an
old one around that you use for paper making and such.

Theresa in WA
> > A previous teacher had purchased large quantities of liquid tempera
>that are now separated in the (unopened) bottles. Does
>anyone have suggestions to revive the paint?

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.

Do you Yahoo!?