Re: tempera paint

---------

From: Tammy Parker (ymmatrekrap_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 19:13:03 PST

Thanks for all your ideas on reviving temerpa paint! I put it through the blender, and that seemed to work pretty well. It's a bit thin now, and separates just a bit between uses, but now it works to just shake it a bit and it's ready to use.
Tammy

Theresa Parker <tlparker77@hotmail.com> wrote:
Tammy-

This may sound offbeat, but perhaps you could try putting the tempera
through a blender if you have an
old one around that you use for paper making and such.

Theresa in WA