Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) Student Electronic Portfolios - Files on IAD

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 14:30:55 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Amanda Linn has shared her files on Electronic
Portfolios. Eventually I will put a lesson page on the
site and link all of these files to that.

These are handouts Amanda Linn used for a presentation
she did for the Arkansas Art Education Association
about Electronic Portfolios. Some of the handouts
could be printed and given directly to students. Some
are for the teachers.

Creating and Maintaining Electronic Portfolios:

Presentation Style:

Writing the Artist's Statement:

Assessing the Electronic Portfolios:

Planning sheet (Word file):
This will not be converted to html since it would mean
a separate folder on IAD for the graphics.

Thanks Amanda!

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources