(AEN) Photo Files - Participation Files for Sharing

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 12:07:01 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Dear Art Educators,

Grace Hall got some advice from Getty list for
evaluating group work and class participation. She
sent me her files. In time, I will show another
variation of the Rubric you might want to consider.
Marvin Bartel's Rubric was a big help. Here are her
files.

Group Participation Questionnaire:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/group.htm

Participation Rubric for Class Discussion:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Participation.htm

Patty Knott has been "listening" and saw the need to
share some photo handouts that she developed. These
are Word files (and will not be translated to html):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Photo.doc
Photo Evaluation form:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Photo2.doc
Set up for landscape for printing.