Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) Photo Files - Participation Files for Sharing

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 12:07:01 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Dear Art Educators,

Grace Hall got some advice from Getty list for
evaluating group work and class participation. She
sent me her files. In time, I will show another
variation of the Rubric you might want to consider.
Marvin Bartel's Rubric was a big help. Here are her

Group Participation Questionnaire:

Participation Rubric for Class Discussion:

Patty Knott has been "listening" and saw the need to
share some photo handouts that she developed. These
are Word files (and will not be translated to html):
Photo Evaluation form:
Set up for landscape for printing.

Thanks Grace and Patty!

Judith Decker