RE: AP Art History classes

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 11:51:45 PST

AP Art History classesI agree with you on this...although I have not taught
a.p. art for middle or high school...I have taught college art appreciation
which is related to teaching a history of art...its takes so much time to
get images together...if you have the equiptment, powerpoint presentations
are the way to go...but when I taught it, I still used slide
presentations...its tuff...and takes so much time...I remember not getting
any sleep...also have to relate your presentations to each chapter and make
sense...ha ha...making sense is hard with little sleep...