RE: my art books have been confiscated for decency HELP

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 09:29:39 PST

Kathy, I had a principal many years ago request that I come to his office
for a chat about the substitute from the day before. My alarm went off and
I cheerfully brought along a tape recorder. He was shocked and said that it
was not necessary. I said that I wanted what was said recorded so that I
could be sure of my recollections. He went from red faced to white faced.
He was angry with me that the sub, One of our parents had not showed up to
do the subbing. I had given her detailed lesson plans the week before. He
had a history of bullying and I just was not going to let him work me.
ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE OR A TAPE TO BACK YOU UP. Get you association rep.
involved. Linda

Please Help I am afraid I am going to lose my job