Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 02:48:00 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "samuel james" <samueljames@wbmail.de>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:47:14 +0000
From: "samuel james" <samueljames@wbmail.de>
To: leave-artsednet-20359v@lists.getty.edu
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:47:14 +0000
Subject: letter
ATTN=2E SIR
YOUR MAJESTY=2C
royal highnest=2C
samuel james
samueljames=40fsmail=2Enet
Dear sir
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
business relationship with you=2E I got your name and
contact from the chamber of commerce and industry=2E I
prayed over it and selected your name among other
names
due to its esteeming nature and the recommendation
given to me=2E I must not hesitate to confide in you for
this simple and sincere business=2E
I am  samuel Larryson James=2C the only son of late King
Kuje James of Eniyo land Togo=2E My father was a very
wealthy traditional ruler=2C he was poisoned to death by
his rivals in the traditional chieftaincy title tussle
about royalties and other related matters=2E Though=2C my
mother died when I was a baby and since then=2C my
father took me so special=2E Before his death last year
in a private hospital here in Togo=2C he sincerely
called me on his sick bed and told me that he has
willed a trunk box containing some items=2E The content
of the boxes are USD75 Million United States Dollars
and that the box is kept in a security company in
Republic Of Benin where i am presently in the city of
Cotonou for security reasons and the certificate of
deposite is with my father's lawyer who is also here
in Cotonou=2C all documents bearing my name are
available with me=2C he also explain to me that=2C it was
because of the wealth he was poisoned by his rivals=2C
that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country
of my choice where I will transfer the proceeds
for investment purpose such as real estate management
or hotel management or as you may advice=2EI am
honorably seeking your assistance in the following
ways=2E
To stand as my investment partner in this regards=2E
To serve as a guardian of the proceed the boxes since
I am only 27years and little or no experience in the
international business world=2ETo make necessary
arrangement for me to come over to your country to
further my education=2E
Moreover=2C I am willing to offer you 20% of the total
sum as a compensation for your effort=2Finput and 5%
for any miscelenous expenses that may occour during
the execution of the transaction as it will be
deducted after clearance from The Security Company=2E
Furthermore=2C you may indicate your options toward
assisting me as I believe that this transaction would
be concluded within 20 days immediately you signify
your interest but NOTE=3A Please=2C I approach you
on this but not by force that you may involve
yourself=2E
Anticipating to hear from you soon=2E You can contact me
through my
telephone number 00229-90-23-33=2E
Thanks and God bless
Best regards
Prince Larryson James
MY ADDRESS IS samueljames=40fsmail=2Enet