Student Presentation

---------

From: Michelle Kee (m1kee2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 21:31:07 PST

I'm a first year middle school teacher and wanted to thank you for all the
help you have given me. Instead of giving a teacher presentation on MC
Escher, my students researched, collaborated, and selected how they were
going to present the information by way of song, poem, game show, interview.
  Poems and songs had to be written on larger sheets, they had to memorize
their one or two lines they were going to say in the game show/poem/song.
They had to use overheads provided. We explored MC Escher, Moorish tiles,
and Roman Mosaics in two days. They graded their group, themselves, and
completed a KWL. During closure they came up with one question for the
class (treat for individual who answered correctly). It was very intense.
The poems and game cards grace the windows along with the student's title
"Art Attack."

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx

---