Re: Magic Erasers

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 17:24:25 PST

We have talk about 2 kinds of products here- it started with the Magic
Eraser, a new cleaning product from Mr. Clean. It is a sponge type thing
that you get wet and use to clean things like walls, refrigerator doors,
counters, table tops, etc. Then it switched to the white rubber erasers
used on pencil drawings, etc. It is a confusing world out there-
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Heather

Sue Stewart wrote:

>Oh how I love these things - they erase all sorts of art boo boos also -
>like oil pastel - I think they would work on pastels - maybe cut in small
>blocks.

---