Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Make your color lessons memorable!

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 15:32:06 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Make your lesson on color theory memorable!

Here are five reasons why you need to buy Volume I and
volume II from Greg Percy - songs in the Key of Art.

You will just have to take my word for it that
Complementary colors and Tints & Shades are good. You
also need Volume II for "Down to the Art Room" --and
many others.

Your students will not only know the color wheel -
they will be singing and dancing the color wheel.

Middle school and high school teachers will love you
doing such a good job teaching color.

P.S. Greg - I don't know if you joined Getty list.
More links to come.

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources