AP Help

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 11:31:01 PST

Hello AP People,
My department is supposed to open sections of AP Art History and Studio
Art next year and we have MANY questions and don't know where to get
the answers from. If anyone could help me out with these I'd really
appreciate it.

Do you need any sort of certification to teach AP classes?
Is the one day seminat enough if you know the subject matter? Are those
just like "refresher" classes?3. What do you really need to know and do
to set up a successful program?
Are the classes fun? I'd have to go after I teach summer school and so
would have NO break from teacher- any other feed back? I'd really
appreciate anything you could tell me. Thanks- Gabrielle Bliss,
Washburn High School, Minneapolis

---