Magic Erasers

---------

From: Holly Kingman (baaaramu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 09:05:20 PST

I just finished cleaning art tables and wanted to say thank you to the person who recommended using Magic Eraser. It works Great! It even takes off sharpie marker on the tables. I used to get the janitor's comet cleanser to get those marks off.
So anyway, thanks! (it's the little things that make my day!)

Holly