Re: good printers??

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 08:35:20 PST

Try running 90 lb watercolor paper through your school copy
machine. We cut various kinds of stock to 11x17 (ledger size)
and copied student drawings onto them for lots of projects.
That way students can do two drawings and turn them into
lots of paintings. This also take the fear out of goofing up
because they can always have another one to paint on.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: