good printers??

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 05:02:59 PST

I'm the person who asked how to calibrate the techtronic printer to my
monitors and all the replies I got were "get rid of the printer". It really
is a piece of junk. Can someone recommend a good printer, one with good
color quality that can ALSO run heavier weight paper like watercolor paper
thru it? I have HS photo students doing art prints in Photoshop and all
they can print on is regular computer paper. I seem to just acquire all the
hand-me-down junk from other departments, so I'm actually going to try to
plan a fundraiser so I can get a decent printer. Thanks for any advice!

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

---