Fwd: myphoto album

---------

From: Betsy Heeney (bheeney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 18:34:25 PST

A while back I got some great advice from folks on the list on how to create a non fire glaze for a freize project that I created based upon the Gargoyle Box project from the Goshen College site that I found through this list. If you care to see the images, the attachment will bring you to me yahoo photo site. If it doesn't, I'll get back to you with it once I figure it out. (Thanks Judy and Ken for your help on this!)