Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fwd: myphoto album

From: Betsy Heeney (bheeney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 18:34:25 PST

A while back I got some great advice from folks on the list on how to create a non fire glaze for a freize project that I created based upon the Gargoyle Box project from the Goshen College site that I found through this list. If you care to see the images, the attachment will bring you to me yahoo photo site. If it doesn't, I'll get back to you with it once I figure it out. (Thanks Judy and Ken for your help on this!)

TO: <>
Date: Thu Feb 12, 2004 06:18:00 PM PST
Subject: myphoto album

<<Original Attached>>
<<Original Attached>>

Yahoo! Photos

Check out my photos

betsyheeney has invited you to view a photo album on Yahoo! Photos

View Clay

Try Yahoo! Photos for yourself Got digital pictures of your own? Upload them to Yahoo! Photos - then share them with friends and even get 35mm-quality prints. Find out more. Get 10 FREE Prints
Order Prints of betsyheeney's photos for yourself - your first 10 are FREE! Just click "Order Prints" while viewing photos to get started.
If you can't see the button above, copy and paste this web address into your browser's web address bar:

Copyright © 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service