Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) Lesson Links for Aboriginal Art - Also see Andy D's site

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 14:40:09 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Vicki (from Australia) sent me two good links for
interdisiplinary studies on Aboriginal art and
culture. More links from Vicki to come. I saved them
-just have not added them yet to my page.

Animals - language - some performance art.
  See animal masks - simple designs for performance

Bunyips - Fun Educational Resource Site:
Look out on this site - for one lesson, the only
materials you need are ear plugs for teacher -- and
another a glass of wine for the teacher (smiles).
Loads of fun for kids! I had fun reading all about
Bunyips - and you will, too.

I have these linked on my page on Aboriginal Art of
 Links are under Lesson Plans.

Also added was a link to Aboriginal Art Project
- a site with brief background on Aboriginal art and
many examples of student work. It is basically the
same lesson Teri Mason did - only on black paper. Some
really stunning work! I added a link on her IAD lesson
plan as well.

Also - Andy DiConti wanted me to post for him that he
has new work on his site.
White on black drawings. Let Andy know what you think

He has a lot of new work posted from 2003-2004 school
year. You will love the caricatures, too.

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?