(AEN) IAD Great Sites has been updated - finally

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 13:29:27 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I admit - I have been letting updates to Incredible
Art Department slide (IAD). I have just been using my
time to do other things - and have just been having
too much fun. Folks on Art Education list are hearing
from me a bit more often.

I have decided to make every month on Great Sites
about school sites.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

Collecting sites for other topics is fun - but
compiling and weeding them out them for the page is
just too much work. I rarely got any feedback for
anything I had on Great Sites - so knew my time could
be better spent.

Now all of you can be good "Art Elves" and go out and
find Great School Art Sites to list. Shannon - in
Oregon - has provided many for me. Let's see which
states can come up with the most Great School Art
Sites - Countries too! Those of you from other
countries will just have to make sure everything is OK
for all schools to view/read. I can only read English
(smile).

I'll be updating Great Sites again soon. I'll post
when I have new artists added to Incredible Artists.
Right now - I am asking them to come to me.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department