Re: King Tut

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 07:11:29 PST

Hi Brenda,
   Thank you very much for posting the picture albums. Great work by your
students!
This yahoo album process is a lot more immediate for me to see the wonderful
things we art teachers do. The only option that doesn't seem to work is
the "Back to Album" link after viewing a close-up. The same enlarged image
keeps returning.

                           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

         Model Magic King Tut

---