RE: Nudes

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 04:59:15 PST

Sharon,

I have been taking fourth and fifth graders to the museums, here for a few
years. School doesn't pay, as so I didn't, for years. Then I asked if the
kids would pay, and they all did, except scholarship ones that the PTO
jumped in to pay for. Nudes all over the place. But we addressed that
before we went and I've had no problems.

I like you story.

Les in Framingham, where STRIKE seems on the agenda for us. Lousy!