Re: Website design

---------

From: Christine Sumner - Lyman (Caslcat_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 15:00:26 PST

You should have a link set up for each of your classes at the high school,
and a link set up for each elementary /middle school in the system,
specifically for their art programs. My district does that- we had to design
our "art portion" to comply with the school's color scheme and layout.
Check out svsabers.org.
Good luck .Hope this helps as a point of reference.
I also have my personal site at jefffleming.com/lyman for all of my
students, that ! did.
Christine from Binghamton