Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: art teaching/ student teaching position in San Diego area

Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 14:07:42 PST

> Would anyone possibly have a lead on an art teaching/student teaching
> position in the San Diego area?
> I will be moving there the end of March.  I've been teaching elementary art
> full time for four years at a private school but need to complete the student
> teaching in a public school setting.

One of my former student teachers moved to California...she returned to
Massachusetts and reported to me that there were very few elementary art teachers
in the state of California. I do not know any factual information other than
that but I would look carefully before you leap. She wished that she had.
good luck to you
kathy douglas