art teaching/ student teaching position in San Diego area

---------

From: Angela Chintala (mankala5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 13:46:42 PST

Would anyone possibly have a lead on an art teaching/student teaching position in the San Diego area?
I will be moving there the end of March. I've been teaching elementary art full time for four years at a private school but need to complete the student teaching in a public school setting. I have been looking on Ed-join as well as various other sites. Thanks in advance for your help!
-Angela

---