Re: More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 13:20:47 PST

Donald,
        Sorry about West Texas. I drove through that place a couple
of years back going from Taos to San Antonio. Not a fun place.
The teachers you mention in Garden City are most likely the ones
who impressed me when KAEA had a conference there. Lots of very
impressive cardboard sculpture was what impressed me the most.
I stole some good ideas that time. Good luck on getting out of Texas.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: