Re: videos

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 13:00:54 PST

I believe it was a freebie as it came with a great catalog from portland
press... again I have nooooo idea how I received it. If I did I would be
trying to use it and abuse it.. *g*

I checked and the video I mentioned is available at www.portlandpress.net
for $15. The video shos him working in glass, his students working in glass,
him working with local teens in holland to install an interactive exhibit
there and the workshop with children that I mentioned...probably more that I
forgort as well (my vcr refuses to give up my 'Claudia in Monet's Garden')
There are lots of other goodies there to. I had kind of forgotten about this
little treasure. I might have to invest in a few of the others....

on another note, I remember going to a glass studio in Minneapolis on a
field trip in college. It was really hot in there and just outside the
studio door was a coke machine selling cokes for $1.00--doesn't seem
outrageous now, but it was then. *l*

Donald Peters

>OOOOH OOOH! How did you get so lucky! Chihuly is my FAVORITE! We visited
>glass studio yesterday while on a field trip. The kids LOVED it! They had
>one
>of his chandeliers there. Gorgeous! I want it to go over my dining room
>table
>in my new house....I wish. So do tell, was it some kind of freebie? How
>can
>we get our hands on a copy?

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx

---