Re: videos

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 12:40:25 PST

I have a great video that just showed up in the mail one day (don't look a
gift horse in the mouth) called 'Chihuly in Action' My fav. section has him
working with a group of young children creating large abstract paintings. If
I remember correctly, he uses squirt bottles of paint and a broom as a
brush. It's a hoot!

I didn't know anything about Chihuly until that video showed up. His videos,
books and glass can be found at www.portlandpress.net.

I've tried (unsuccessfully) to buy SMALL pieces of his glass on ebay, but
still can't afford the prices they go for. =(

Donald Peters

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

---