Road Runner Mail Woes - from Judith D

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 12:18:13 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Road Runner has a mind of its own. We (Road Runner
users) never know when your mail is being blocked -
nor do we know why. All we can do is follow the steps
to get it unblocked. Continue to let us know - and we
can go to work.

All of you now know that "Joan" can help you reach me,
Judith Decker. I can tell you the real story about
"Joan" - but will not post it to the list. I have told
many where that name came from - and who gave it to
me. It is a good one!

Cheers!

From Joan for Art Ed

Judith