NAEA proposal info and thanks

---------

From: Deborah Kramer (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 11:38:06 PST

Dear Elisabeth, Joan, Judy, Bunki, Jancy and Mike,
Thank you for your interest and info about my NAEA proposal inquiry. I
feel that by writing to all of you and going public on Arts Ed Net with my
proposal idea that I have started the ball rolling. It's great to have
your support and to know that all of you are reading these postings and
that we have this place to support and help one another. There is a lot of
good energy here, February can be pretty bleak in Boston and everyone gets
sort of stressed and depressed. All the people/teachers/educators at
ArtsEdNet create a wonderful bright light!

---