Re: More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 09:42:50 PST

Donald,
        I have intentions to include some 3-D pics, just haven't
done it yet. We are the Western Missouri region of Scholastics.
It does include Johnson, Wyandotte and Douglas Counties in Kansas.
There is a Kansas Region out of Wichita and another that covers
western Kansas. I'm not sure of the exact counties or if anyone
else has a web page up. Where are you at now ?
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: