Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 09:42:50 PST

        I have intentions to include some 3-D pics, just haven't
done it yet. We are the Western Missouri region of Scholastics.
It does include Johnson, Wyandotte and Douglas Counties in Kansas.
There is a Kansas Region out of Wichita and another that covers
western Kansas. I'm not sure of the exact counties or if anyone
else has a web page up. Where are you at now ?
                                                Woody in KC

Donald Peters wrote:
> Woody, the pictures are great, but what about the 3D?? The reason I ask is
> when I taught in Kansas there were 2 old art teachers about an hour away
> from me (Garden City, KS) that were truly inspiring. Their kids won at
> Nationals every year. EVERY year. I know they are still working, so I'm
> assuming some of their students work was their as well. I know we West
> Kansans always did feel left out by the urban east Kansans. Maybe West
> Kansas is still doing their own Scholastic show. I was on the board of it
> when we first started it up to thumb our noses at East Kansas.
> Donald Peters

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: