RE: More pics from 2004 Scholastic Arts

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 07:54:22 PST

Woody, the pictures are great, but what about the 3D?? The reason I ask is
when I taught in Kansas there were 2 old art teachers about an hour away
from me (Garden City, KS) that were truly inspiring. Their kids won at
Nationals every year. EVERY year. I know they are still working, so I'm
assuming some of their students work was their as well. I know we West
Kansans always did feel left out by the urban east Kansans. Maybe West
Kansas is still doing their own Scholastic show. I was on the board of it
when we first started it up to thumb our noses at East Kansas.

Donald Peters

>I just updated our regional Scholastic Art Awards web site
>to include pics of student artists, parents and teachers at
>yesterdays reception. It was a great success and the
>Carter Art Center at Penn Valley really makes us look good.

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx

---